Skip to main content

Hi there, I'm back ;)


Hello everyone,
has been a long  time since my last post.
I am very sorry but during all this period, in my life there have been many changes that have kept me busy and busy.
But I'm back my good friends, willing to share with you new free images and lots of news on my blog.
A brief introduce a section for those wishing to become a sponsor, so you can make a small angle to your creations and shops.
You are in many to follow me and I never tire to thanking you from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks to all !!!


Hugs




TAKE YOUR PICTURE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Italian Music Sheet

Today I'm posting this lovely Vintage Italian Music sheet ( size 8.5 x11 inch) perfect for scrapbooking projects or for making invites, invitation card, wedding decoration, birthday card, cupcake toppers, party decorations, gift wrap, packaging ... and more. I have colored this wonderful sheet in these colors: -blue, -lavander -rose and green. Thanks!!

Vintage Clip Art - Anchor Silhouette

Longing for the sea and the desire to decorate in  marine style  corners of our homes. Today I decided to publish this beautiful vintage anchor clip art. I hope you like it. Hugs

Alice in Wonderland Vintage illustration - "You're nothing but a pack of cards!".

This lovely vintage illustration of Alice in Wonderland is taken from an old 1800's book. Hugs